Guidance from Catholic posters needed

cipsucks

As a non-Catholic, I don't quite know how these things work.  Are we Nebrasketball fans in hell, or could it be Purgatory where we have a chance to escape?  I'm thinking several million dollars worth of indulgences to St. Mark of Gonzaga or St. Fred of the Windy City might get us into paradise.  But then again, when you think back to Hoppen's knee injury in 86 and all the bad things that have happened since, we might be stuck where we are forever.  I can just see these words above the doorways to PBA:  "Abandon all hope, ye who enter."  Counseling anyone?

BTW, Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

25 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

As a non-Catholic, I don't quite know how these things work.  Are we Nebrasketball fans in hell, or could it be Purgatory where we have a chance to escape?  I'm thinking several million dollars worth of indulgences to St. Mark of Gonzaga or St. Fred of the Windy City might get us into paradise.  But then again, when you think back to Hoppen's knee injury in 86 and all the bad things that have happened since, we might be stuck where we are forever.  I can just see these words above the doorways to PBA:  "Abandon all hope, ye who enter."  Counseling anyone?

Cip, you selling green beer today?

28 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Talk to Cubs' fans and their magnificent GOAT. 2016 seemed to turn the tide. Maybe Nebrasketball's moment to shine will be like Sister Jean's.

On 3/17/2019 at 2:52 PM, cipsucks said:

Redemptive Suffering is a cornerstone of our faith You've likely heard the phrase ' offer it up'. The Catholic version of grin and bear it. In short I hope Hoiberg is a good evangelical. GBR and PTL!