NIT watch

Bugeaters1

Fair enough, but I’d let one of the Assitants handle it and stop letting Tim twist in the wind when we ALL know what’s coming.
How do we know what's coming? Do you have inside info? Non of us know what is going to happen, sure it looks like he is gone but until it happens he is our coach and it's his team to coach

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

What you say is true, but you don’t have to be Colombo to see the writing on the wall. I just think the way his eminent dismissal/rehire has been handled has been a great disservice to Tim.

But also, maybe as people say. Basketball is second fiddle and was not top priority.

Edited by Bugeaters1

On 3/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, Nebrasketball1979 said:

What are the chances that Moos or higher ups at Nebraska are working behind the scenes to make sure we aren't invited to the NIT?  I know what Boehm said a few days ago but would it really shock anyone if the administration was working this angle?  And honestly, that may just he best for all parties, especially Miles if they know they are firing him.

If Collier is still part of the committee then in this very unlikely scenario we're looking at being assigned an #1 seed

Just now, hskr4life said:

I think the 1 seeds go to the last four out, so we should know if we got one in the next hour or so.

That's definitely how it worked in 2017-18. The N.I.T. basically picks up after the at-large selections were accounted for in the NCAA selection process. The NET ranking should be used, not unlike the RPI last yr (*just a guess).

58 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

That's definitely how it worked in 2017-18. The N.I.T. basically picks up after the at-large selections were accounted for in the NCAA selection process. The NET ranking should be used, not unlike the RPI last yr (*just a guess).

They didn't go by RPI last year. I can't remember the metric that was highly correlated to the selection, but it wasn't RPI.