Gutless statement from Moos

PimpMario

12 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Pick up and call Moos about that one. Typically the AD either fires the coach and declines a bid, or lets the assistants play it 

8 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

NIT game was great, But being the Fan Boy that I am I would go if we were in the CBI?

So what is your point?. That I suck as a fan because I love to watch my team play?

Okay I feel bad and stupid and a horrible loser.. Does that make you feel better?

Well apparently I suck as a fan because I wanted the season to end and if the administration was too stupid to do that than hopefully Butler would for them. Short term gratification always kills long term plans. 

3 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Well apparently I suck as a fan because I wanted the season to end and if the administration was too stupid to do that than hopefully Butler would for them. Short term gratification always kills long term plans. 

You clearly do suck as a fan.  That has  been made abundantly clear the past few days.  You don't support our players at all due your own goofy misplaced agenda.  So glad U called yourself out.  Cheering for us to lose does not equal a Husker fan.  

5 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

My wife says long term gratication is something I am good at so...

1 minute ago, HB said:

You clearly do suck as a fan.  That has  been made abundantly clear the past few days.  You don't support our players at all due your own goofy misplaced agenda.  So glad U called yourself out.  Cheering for us to lose does not equal a Husker fan.  

Definition of FanBoy. 1 meaningless game over program savior. 

8 hours ago, DOATHLON said:

Definition of FanBoy. 1 meaningless game over program savior. 

Had you actually been on here and posted like a true Husker fan 2 months ago, you’d know that HB was one of the most critical of Tim and staff.  You can love cheering for the Huskers and want to see positive change for the program.  Unfortunately, trolls like you only come out from under the bridge to fan the flames.

8 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

NIT game was great, But being the Fan Boy that I am I would go if we were in the CBI?

So what is your point?. That I suck as a fan because I love to watch my team play?

Okay I feel bad and stupid and a horrible loser.. Does that make you feel better?

Silver I must be a bad person/fan too, because had I been in Lincoln, I would have bought you a drink of choice and gone and sat at the game and cheered with you and 10,000 other bad fans.  Oh and yes I loved the win Thursday night.

9 hours ago, coughunter said:

How has he done a kickass job?  Cause he had $35m and Matt Davison at his expense?  He has little to no care about this bball program along with the other ADs for 25 years.  If he does get Hoiberg I sure hope its a thorough cleansing and some support and care is put in otherwise it could get worse.

This is a really odd post. He used the money and used Davidson as a back channel. That's great work on his part. Doesn't care about the basketball program but hires one of of the top coaches in the country.

13 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Had you actually been on here and posted like a true Husker fan 2 months ago, you’d know that HB was one of the most critical of Tim and staff.  You can love cheering for the Huskers and want to see positive change for the program.  Unfortunately, trolls like you only come out from under the bridge to fan the flames.

Been on this board over a decade. Season ticket holder since 2003 not counting when I was a student. I'm not a troll but I am a true husker fan. Enjoy the NIT as it may very well take away any opportunity this program will ever have at being relevant. Head in the sand fan boys and apathy are why this program is where it is. Sorry I don't want that anymore

Edited by DOATHLON

10 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Most of them think mediocrity without even knowing it. Hence arguing about the importance of an NIT game vs locking up a program changing coach then accusing those that point that out as being "not a true fan" or or a "troll". 

Man, it's all good. Nebraska's got a great big net that accepts all kinds. No need to get up in ppl's grills over a difference of opinion. GBR !!!

Edited by AuroranHusker

lol. why are people still posting in this thread? 

we're getting hoiberg and moos was correct to not extend miles last year.

i was confused by his statement last friday, but clearly it just meant that he wants miles and the players to get the chance to play in the NIT before firing miles.

25 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

i was confused by his statement last friday, but clearly it just meant that he wants miles and the players to get the chance to play in the NIT before firing miles.

And, yet, here you are.... posting.... on this very thread. ?

lol

27 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

Not what I heard, ISU coach to Alabama and you guessed it Freddie back home, and I don't mean his birth city.

Would almost like to see this happen just to watch your head explode.

Sincerely,

Silverbacked1 AKA #1Husker FanBoy.

33 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Not what I heard, ISU coach to Alabama and you guessed it Freddie back home, and I don't mean his birth city.

Would almost like to see this happen just to watch your head explode.

Sincerely,

Silverbacked1 AKA #1Husker FanBoy.

This whole situation is so sad.  I'm not talking only Nebraska Basketball, but the way this board is handling what's going on.  It's a reflection of our politics today.  You disagree with me?  Then, I hope your family dies in a firey car crash.  GF'NBR!

Edited by cipsucks

1 hour ago, DOATHLON said:

Most of them think mediocrity without even knowing it. Hence arguing about the importance of an NIT game vs locking up a program changing coach then accusing those that point that out as being "not a true fan" or or a "troll". 

Locking up a program changing coach and playing an NIT game are not mutually exclusive.  If you had a remote  clue you would know that.  But you don't.  You're just a troll.  

7 hours ago, HB said:

Locking up a program changing coach and playing an NIT game are not mutually exclusive.

Beat me to it.

And I still don't know what Miles or this team has to do with any of this. Moos allowed for Miles' season to continue which likely means he was buying time or he was very confident about locking up a new coach during that time.