Gutless statement from Moos

PimpMario

8 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

1 Sweet 16 in 5 years and a failed try in the NBA is a “Top 10” college coach?

2 big twelve tournament titles. Bringing Iowa state back from the basement.

Not sure why you included NBA When we’re talking college. I’d say Saban is a top 10 college football coach. You don’t hear people argue that with “No way, he sucked in the NFL.” 

33 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

That butt with two ts there University of Nebraska grad in advanced PE coach.

I saw that but didn't bother to correct it. I figured most are intelligent enough to know the meaning.....and for the record exercise science has nothing to do with P.E. and is often the undergrad degree of choice for physician assistants and physical therapists due to all of the difficult classes that are in the major. It's basically a pre med degree. Its also the new rage in MLB as teams have begun to blend the understanding of the science of baseball with saber metrics. 

20 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Another terrible take.  First Dance in 20 years.  3 post seasons.  Raised the level of recruiting.  Season with one of the most wins.  I could go on, but some people fail to see it because they don’t want to.

Wow........at Creighton that gets you fired. Actually there is no other school than Nebraska that would give you 7 years. Hell not even Rutgers would. 

Just now, DOATHLON said:

I saw that but didn't bother to correct it. I figured most are intelligent enough to know the meaning.....and for the record exercise science has nothing to do with P.E. and is often the undergrad degree of choice for physician assistants and physical therapists due to all of the difficult classes that are in the major. It's basically a pre med degree. Its also the new rage in MLB as teams have begun to blend the understanding of the science of baseball with saber metrics. 

Yet you are on here telling us what dumbasses we are?. 

And guess what I have my Masters from UNL, so that and $1.00 gets me a double cheese burger at McDonlads.

1 minute ago, DOATHLON said:

Wow........at Creighton that gets you fired. Actually there is no other school than Nebraska that would give you 7 years. Hell not even Rutgers would. 

I’m telling you, some people are going to have to get ready to be able to handle success. Mediocrity has given them a false sense of what the word success means and what’s actually possible when you strive for something more than just being ok with being average.

5 minutes ago, HoiBall said:

I’m telling you, some people are going to have to get ready to be able to handle success. Mediocrity has given them a false sense of what the word success means and what’s actually possible when you strive for something more than just being ok with being average.

Just now, DOATHLON said:

I'm excited. This program is going to win championships with Freddy. The collective in oh that you will here under the breaths of Iowa and Creighton fans when it's announced will be priceless. Assuming all is still on. 

I sure hope so. That would be great.