Nebraska (18-15) vs. Wisconsin (22-9) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, ladyhusker said:

Big Ten officiating office deserves a few phone calls. 62 + goaltend/technical 4 = 66. Not that I wanted OT but this is inexcusable.

I'm just sick for these guys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hear, Hear!   I'm tired of the Huskers being treated like 2nd class citizens by the Refs in the Big Ten.

2 minutes ago, ladyhusker said:

Big Ten officiating office deserves a few phone calls. 62 + goaltend/technical 4 = 66. Not that I wanted OT but this is inexcusable.

I'm just sick for these guys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I may be in the minority, and there were a few goaltending calls that they missed in the tourney, but I think the officiating was very good in this tournament.  

50 minutes ago, royalfan said:

Well it was fun fellas.  No matter who wants Miles to stay or go, I give him and the staff a hell of a lot of credit.  They did their best coaching of the year by far in this tourney.  Would have been easier to call it a day.  

I know I was frustrated and let them go towards your post.  I am actually on the fence with whether to keep Miles or let him go.  So, I am content with whatever decision makes (unless we hire Ernie Kent)

37 minutes ago, tcp said:

Hopefully we're in the NIT, so it's a seeding question now. Not sure if we're going to rate a home game yet, but I'd like to think we're high enough and finished well enough to get no worse than a 3 seed. 

After the screw job they gave us last year, they should give us a home game this year.  It was kind of like, "Nebraska's going to make the NCAA.   Crap, they didn't make it.  Let's give them road game."

1 minute ago, brfrad said:

After the screw job they gave us last year, they should give us a home game this year.  It was kind of like, "Nebraska's going to make the NCAA.   Crap, they didn't make it.  Let's give them road game."

i think I remember we barely made it in, didn't we? one of the last at larges picked. 

I’ve said it before, Moos made up his mind on Miles a year ago. He couldn’t even  be bothered to be there today because he had to attend a “Spring game”? Please...  Not his sons game in the fall, but a “Spring game.” Why don’t you just man-up Bill and fire Tim on Monday?  But that would be asking a lot out of our Ol Rancher wouldn’t it? Like they say in Nuckolls County, he’s all hat & no cattle...

Edited by Handy Johnson

Yeah, I am still kinda ticked that NU couldn't quite get over that hump today. But 3-in-3 vs 1 game for Wisc did the Huskers in at the very end. I am proud of my team. They balled out in Chicago. Let's get a big game at the Vault in the N.I.T. I'm ready to go see Nebrasketball win at home again, and so is my boy ! LET'S GO, BIG RED!!

DvEeO8xUYAA8URw.jpg