Nebraska (18-15) vs. Wisconsin (22-9) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:
34 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

We started out with 14 teams on Wednesday and now we're down to 8. Keep the good vibes rolling!

Hey, we made the top 8!

I think they call this the Elite 8?!  This is probably the case Miles is making to Moos and our football centric athletic department anyways ?

12 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

Tom Allen is in uniform but probably won't play. 

I don't know...I like how he just knocked down that three heading into commercial.  I'm thinking we might see him for limited minutes today.  If he plays, we now have the Willis Reed angle that can be added to the 30 for 30.

6 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I don't know...I like how he just knocked down that three heading into commercial.  I'm thinking we might see him for limited minutes today.  If he plays, we now have the Willis Reed angle that can be added to the 30 for 30.

At least we have another scholarship play to give us spot minutes if needed. Unfortunately there’s no more help coming 

I think it's super important to get off to another fast start and play from ahead.  With likely tired legs, we can't over exert energy trying to chip away at a double digit deficit.  Thankfully, Wisconsin is a slow the pace down team as well so we just need to execute in our half court sets like we did against Maryland.  Sprinkle in a massive amount of rebounding, hustle, and heart and we will be there at the end.  Sounds easy enough to me!

Also, one strategy I would impose today is using Justin Costello and his five fouls on Ethan Happ when Wisconsin is in the 1-1!!!  Lets Hack-a- Happ very smartly today!

Edited by Nebrasketball1979