Playing tomorrow

1 minute ago, rr52 said:

Has Wisconsin had chance to shoot around at United Center? I know somebody mentioned that Maryland was coming in with no practice time. They shot 18/50 and 6/20 from 3 and they made a couple of those late. Hey a guy can hope can't he?

I don’t think anyone does. With 4 games a day now today and tomorrow there probably isn’t time for team shootaround at the arena 

3 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

On that note... on Bruno, how in the heck does Turgeon & Co. only get that beast in the middle only 4 shot attempts... particularly when it was basically how Maryland won in Lincoln. And the game at College Park. #Unbelievable

Listen to Turgeon's presser it kind of answers that with one sentence.

Something like our coaches didn't do some right things?

8 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

On that note... on Bruno, how in the heck does Turgeon & Co. only get that beast in the middle only 4 shot attempts... particularly when it was basically how Maryland won in Lincoln. And the game at College Park. #Unbelievable

Thought same thing. Very odd. Ya we double teamed him but man it seemed like he didn’t even touch the ball that much....

22 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Thought same thing. Very odd. Ya we double teamed him but man it seemed like he didn’t even touch the ball that much....

Not one shot attempt in the final 13 min.

When Bruno flexed on his only basket (and-one), mind you, to pull Maryland within 30-20, I thought, man, Tanner is in this dude's head. He doesn't even realize his team is getting killed. ?

8 minutes ago, rwmctrofholz said:

Seems like only yesterday Trueblood and Borkhardt were only useful as integral cogs in the the "Bench Mob."  Look at them now!!!!

Damn that felt good today!!

When Trueblood buried the 3 then let Maryland's whole bench know about it... I thought: that's#BenchMob on #BenchMob violence. haha

Edited by AuroranHusker

2 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Not one shot attempt in the final 13 min.

When Bruno flexed on his only basket (and-one), mind you, to pull Maryland within 30-20, I thought, man, Tanner is in this dude's head. He doesn't even realize his team is getting killed. ?

That is why we won, we wanted and worked for it.

Bruno gave minimumal effort, bitched at the refs, and gave a look at me when he scored his only points of the game.

51 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

That is why we won, we wanted and worked for it.

Bruno gave minimumal effort, bitched at the refs, and gave a look at me when he scored his only points of the game.

This was exactly it. He wanted no part of Borchardt - Tanner shut him down for much of the game in Lincoln too and frustrated him to the point where he stomped on Tanner's chest out of frustration after finally making a play.

Borchardt was in his head today, residual effect from the game in Lincoln, and Bruno pretty much checked out mentally.