Nebraska (16-15) vs. Rutgers (14-16) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, Huskerone said:

Pretty graceful stumble at the end.  Even the head coach leaving it all out on the floor today.  If that was me, I probably stay down with a broken hip or bruised ribs.

While Maryland may very well beat the brave 8 tomorrow by 30 (we have to run out of gas at some point, right?).  I give the team a lot of credit for their effort tonight.

We potentially have two things going for us tomorrow as we look for the upset...

1) Not out of the question that Maryland struggles shooting tomorrow being their first game in that arena. Every year you see teams struggle shooting in their first game at a neutral site. If we can ambush them early we will give ourselves a decent shot. There is something to be said about having some familiarity. 

2. Palmer might be in the midst of a monster run. Played well down the stretch vs Iowa and today. If he can stay hot for a couple more days who knows what could happen. 25+ from him on a given night gives us a punchers chance. 

Obviously legs will start going, but I don’t think we’d really start seeing that till Friday or Saturday (if we get that far). Unlike most years, every game we play we will have one of the best players on the floor 

Edited by MichHusker