UNO Summit League Final

khoock

I just want to say, if UNO has their best season ever, and Nebraska was suppose to have their best season ever, and Creighton (who was suppose to suck, and we crushed) is the only team from the state to make the dance, I might have to quit basketball.

This is beyond accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, cipsucks said:

Also, Mitch Hahn's dad went to my Lutheran grade school through the eighth grade in Hampton.  At that time, his parents lived on the border line between the Hampton school district and Aurora.  He chose to go to high school in Aurora.  Can't blame Dave for going to Aurora, although if he attended Hampton, they would have been the GOAT in Class D.  Can't believe Auroran and royalfan haven't touched on this yet.  (Probably because it happened well before they were born...)  ?  Go Mavs!

That's interesting information @cipsucks. I had heard the name previously but hadn't made the Mitch Hahn-Dave Hahn son/father connection prior to cip's insight.

1 hour ago, dskurz said:

Had to laugh when #10 Ayo gets all excited and slaps the ground in his defensive stance when it got tied at 51, only to let his guy bury a three in his face. 

Omaha is so Jekyll and Hyde, not unlike Nebraska's squad this season and even last year as well. Make a ton of shots to go up big, then hit a major funk to give it right back. Mavs made a lot of great plays this year, which reminds me of the Huskers' significant conference run last year (as far as record within their respective leagues).

Edited by AuroranHusker

given the sheer volume of galactic poop sprayed on us this season, you know in your heart of hearts that the Jays are going to wind up sneaking in. Let's face it: this is a pound of salt in the wound kind of season, and this would be the perfect salt. 

1 hour ago, tcp said:

given the sheer volume of galactic poop sprayed on us this season, you know in your heart of hearts that the Jays are going to wind up sneaking in. Let's face it: this is a pound of salt in the wound kind of season, and this would be the perfect salt. 

On the flip side, when they make the 30 For 30 about our amazing run this week, the asterisk and cherry on top will be when we steal their bid right back.

1 hour ago, ladyhusker said:

On the flip side, when they make the 30 For 30 about our amazing run this week, the asterisk and cherry on top will be when we steal their bid right back.

Huskers go on a run, win 5 straight, steal a bid.  Creighton listed as first team out on selection Sunday.  I probably wouldn't ask for anything next Christmas.