Harris

nustudent

20 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

There was an inbounds play near the end that Bohanan shoved Watson at least 3'..... obviously a non-call. ?

But, yet, these fools think there's something on the final play. There's nothing there to call. hahahaha -- all I have to say: Idiots Out Wandering Around ?

We are not all "idiots" in Iowa.  There are a few of us that have gone to the good side!   LOL

Silver, these jackholes are saying that Bohanan got fouled by Thor on the last shot.  Delusional.
To honest, we way the season has gone. I would not have been surprised if a foul had been called. But it was clearly all ball and out of his hand when the GOD OF THUNDER the locked it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Jordy transfers before school year starts.

Karrington Davis tears his Achilles before the season starts.

Dedoch transfers right about beginning of the season.

Isaac out with season-ending knee injury beginning of January.

Thomas Allen suffers ankle injury beginning of March and likely out for B1G tourney.

Nana violates team rules and gets himself suspended second week of March.

Amir?

And Tim Miles is coaching for his job.

What excuses are the Miles apologists going to come up with next? I have no idea because reality is more creative than anything I would have tried to write as fiction going into this year.

Record attendance? Injuries aren’t his fault? That’s all I could come up with...

1 hour ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Yeah leaving the game and a Doughboy looking guy in all black and gold was on his phone crying about how they didn't get a call all day and... and... get this... he watched the "RAPE" of Bohananananan.

I wonder if it was the same fat turd sitting near me.  I absolutely loved seeing the look of despair on some of their butthole fan’s faces after the game.

2 minutes ago, REDZONEDAN said:

I wonder if it was the same fat turd sitting near me.  I absolutely loved seeing the look of despair on some of their butthole fan’s faces after the game.

Yeah, I decided to give out quite a few thumbs-up and "have a nice day" greetings to Iowa fans as they cried their tears on their unfortunate return to the state of bad corn. ?

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Jordy transfers before school year starts.

Karrington Davis tears his Achilles before the season starts.

Dedoch transfers right about beginning of the season.

Isaac out with season-ending knee injury beginning of January.

Thomas Allen suffers ankle injury beginning of March and likely out for B1G tourney.

Nana violates team rules and gets himself suspended second week of March.

Amir?

And Tim Miles is coaching for his job.

What excuses are the Miles apologists going to come up with next? I have no idea because reality is more creative than anything I would have tried to write as fiction going into this year.

Point taken, Norm.  But for the sake of clarification, Isaac went down halftime January 26.  NU lost to Maryland, Iowa, Michigan State, Rutgers and trailed against Ohio State before he went down from the beginning of January.

11 minutes ago, REDZONEDAN said:

That guy needed assaulted, just for total stupidity and blind partisanship.   They got virtually every call the entire first half.   Palmer got mugged and then they'd call a touch foul on us.   All their posts were allowed to travel all day, even by current standards.   So Iowa Guy has not a clue.

1 minute ago, HB said:

That guy needed assaulted, just for total stupidity and blind partisanship.   They got virtually every call the entire first half.   Palmer got mugged and then they'd call a touch foul on us.   All their posts were allowed to travel all day, even by current standards.   So Iowa Guy has not a clue.

"Iowa Guy" = Idiot Out Wandering Around ?  ? ?

2 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

I know Iowa blew a 16 point second half lead, but I didn't really see it as Iowa pissing it away so much as Nebraska taking it.  Iowa hit some big shots and made most of their free throws down the stretch (maybe not earlier, but we missed ours early as well) That's what made it so exciting.  Iowa did not melt down, we just played unbelievably well at the end.

You have to win games when you have 9 pt leads with 2 minutes left. And the times you lose usually mean you screwed up, whether it's missed free throws, not running clock properly, or turnovers. Iowa did all three of those. You can also add defending opponent 3 pt shots. That's not to say our own play improved. It certainly did. But by and large, teams don't blow leads that big that late without significant contribution. 

6 minutes ago, tcp said:

You have to win games when you have 9 pt leads with 2 minutes left. And the times you lose usually mean you screwed up, whether it's missed free throws, not running clock properly, or turnovers. Iowa did all three of those. You can also add defending opponent 3 pt shots. That's not to say our own play improved. It certainly did. But by and large, teams don't blow leads that big that late without significant contribution. 

Iowa was 7 of 8 on free throws. The one miss allowed Palmer to drive the lane at the end of regulation to tie it up instead of shooting a three. Nebraska had to go take that game. The Huskers made nine straight shots--including 2 highly improbable free-throw makes from Amir Harris (previously 2 of 12 on FTs)--just to win this game. Iowa did have a turnover or two (2nd being a tie-up on jumpball) with the more important seeming to be by Trueblood ripping it away from kissy-poo Jordan Bohanan, which I think was one of the most crucial plays as it came off a transition make by Roby then was immediately followed by a baseline drive/dunk by Roby to cut it to 70-65. Bohanan had just made a deep three to push this to 70-61 but alas it wasn't for long. The rest is history! GBR !!!

Edited by AuroranHusker

56 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Point taken, Norm.  But for the sake of clarification, Isaac went down halftime January 26.  NU lost to Maryland, Iowa, Michigan State, Rutgers and trailed against Ohio State before he went down from the beginning of January.

Good point. I was off on dates. Thanks for the correction. I originally forgot about Karrington Davis too.

1 hour ago, HB said:

The  curse is real.  It lives on within us.  Some damn goat has nothing even close to this.  That's not an excuse, that's not an invitation to lower standards or quit.   But the damn thing is real.   

So we have to sacrifice a goat, is that what you’re saying?  Anyone have a goat they would be willing to volunteer? I don’t think you’ll be getting it back … if I understand how this thing is supposed to work. 

3 hours ago, Klas3131 said:

Agree.  Plus, they were burned so badly by Todd Lickliter, and before him, Steve AlFRAUD, that they are gunshy.  

So, Lichliter to Alfred to Fran.

Not sure what they could have done differently.  But they certainly haven’t fired their way to success.

In football, at least, they’ve had stability and have been decent and competitive—though not dominant—for quite a while.

1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

Iowa was 7 of 8 on free throws. The one miss allowed Palmer to drive the lane at the end of regulation to tie it up instead of shooting a three. Nebraska had to go take that game. The Huskers made nine straight shots--including 2 highly improbable free-throw makes from Amir Harris (previously 2 of 12 on FTs)--just to win this game. Iowa did have a turnover or two (2nd being a tie-up on jumpball) with the more important seeming to be by Trueblood ripping it away from kissy-poo Jordan Bohanan, which I think was one of the most crucial plays as it came off a transition make by Roby then was immediately followed by a baseline drive/dunk by Roby to cut it to 70-65. Bohanan had just made a deep three to push this to 70-61 but alas it wasn't for long. The rest is history! GBR !!!

Agreed.  Iowa did everything they should have outside of missing 1 free throw out of 8 and not picking us up at half court.  Neither of those two are bad though.  We just ended up doing everything right to their one or two minor wrongs.