Will Roby be back next year?

ZAYWHAT!

13 hours ago, LK1 said:

I could see Roby being used in a similar manner as Shawn Marion at Dallas.  Similar measurements and skillsets.  

Marion’s attitude/toughness was very underrated. I am not sure Roby will ever get to Marion’s level.  

38 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Any chance of changing the title of this thread?

Shhhhhhhh...... Jimmy, I am currently working on which size van I need to drive when I kidnap him and bring him back so he can play for us.  I also plan on adopting him so the NCAA won't know who he is, you know different last name...

I think the 18 foot U-Haul is the best value...   does anybody know where I can buy on line, tranquilizers and a blow gun?  Asking for a friend.

Edited by Silverbacked1

27 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Shhhhhhhh...... Jimmy, I am currently working on which size van I need to drive when I kidnap him and bring him back so he can play for us.  I also plan on adopting him so the NCAA won't know who he is, you know different last name...

I think the 18 foot U-Haul is the best value...   does anybody know where I can buy on line, tranquilizers and a blow gun?  Asking for a friend.

If Zay doesn't show up for pre-season camp, I think the Mavs are going to know where to look. #CoverBlown

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, ZAYWHAT! said:

Isaiah made the right choice,   Not returning.   His Mavs contract is official with him getting 6.7 million over 4 years with a two year guarantee.   So happy for him.   He now needs to sign a deal with Nike for the state of Nebraska !

Suh tried that already and was ran out of the city for trying to bring in a Nike store.