Will Roby be back next year?

ZAYWHAT!

All his testing #s are probably low being as they had just had a full game right b4 they did their drills. Which kinda sucks because it looked liked most did a circuit of drills and then played a game 

His group played and then tested.

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I always try to be an optimist... but Roby ain't coming back.  He's a solid prospect with a big upside.  So many tweets about him right now.  

i don't think anybody believes he's coming back, but i will be shocked if he cracks the 1st round. in the 1st round you either want a guy that can play right away or a 19 year old with a ton of upside. i don't think roby fits either of those. he's almost 22 and isn't ready to play in an nba rotation IMO.

9 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I always try to be an optimist... but Roby ain't coming back.  He's a solid prospect with a big upside.  So many tweets about him right now.  

Roby's getting picked, I just hope it's to the right situation so he can contribute to a winning franchise. Opportunity, basically.

3 hours ago, FredsSlacks said:

basically the same measurements as cam reddish who is a SG/SF. i don't see roby being able to guard bigs with those numbers. there's little proof roby can play SF at a high level. i would guess he is a 2nd rounder.

I personally wouldn't take Cam Reddish in the lottery tho...

Roby is different because he is best positioned, and has played, as a strech 4 the last two years. Roby can defend down low, while Cam Reddish was never asked to.

Edited by BmoreRed