Will Roby be back next year?

ZAYWHAT!

3 hours ago, Gmaw said:

Check out @RobinWashut’s Tweet:

Heard he had a good workout as A wing with the spurs 

Shot the ball really well.

I could see him with the spurs really well, got a feeling Pop could really use and develop him, plus even though his shot dosnt need a lot of work I could see their shot coach who is elite could help him 

6 hours ago, LK1 said:

I'm praying for the Spurs... I feel like they could turn him into a steal like they do everyone else.  

Me too as a Spurs fan. He could do very well as a two way player going between the G league and NBA which Pops loves to do with his young protégés. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, hhcmatt said:

I have yet to find a comprehensive listing place so once someone does please post

On 5/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, arliepro said:

Combine invites are still going out. The list should be complete by the end of the week.

List via NBA.com (released today).

HHC thread for discussion.

18 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

The Timberwolves lost 7 straight opening round playoff series from ‘96-‘02 then made a whopping ONE appearance from ‘O4 until the present losing in the, you guessed it, 1st round...

T-Wolves have had too much talent in that time-frame to have simply performed like excrement in the West.

On 5/8/2019 at 10:25 PM, Handy Johnson said:

The Timberwolves lost 7 straight opening round playoff series from ‘96-‘02 then made a whopping ONE appearance from ‘O4 until the present losing in the, you guessed it, 1st round...

But but they have a new coach its different now ?

Husker nation: So does nebraska

Heyyy wait just 1 minute????

That's different 

Lol

So help me out here.   I have heard two different things.

Scenario #1 since Isaiah was invited to the NBA combine he does not have to declare he is going pro and can see if he gets drafted and if he gets drafted he goes with the team that picks him and if he does not get drafted he can go back to nebrasaka for his senior year.

Scenerio #2 he has too declare by May 29th if he will go through the draft and then  is not allowed to return to Nebraska for his senior year if he goes through the draft.   

which way is it?

6 minutes ago, ZAYWHAT! said:

So help me out here.   I have heard two different things.

Scenario #1 since Isaiah was invited to the NBA combine he does not have to declare he is going pro and can see if he gets drafted and if he gets drafted he goes with the team that picks him and if he does not get drafted he can go back to nebrasaka for his senior year.

Scenerio #2 he has too declare by May 29th if he will go through the draft and then  is not allowed to return to Nebraska for his senior year if he goes through the draft.   

which way is it?

I believe scenario #2 occurs *when* he is drafted.