Top 5 Games at PBA

1. Wisconsin 2014: No sit Sunday, wrapped up tourney spot.

2. Creighton 2018: Miles finally beats Creighton with a dominant performance by his team

3. Kansas 2017:. Each team played well, unfortunately Nebraska lost, a win may have got them in the tournament.

4 Iowa 2019: No quit Sunday: Came back from 16 down.  Started the game without Copeland, Allen, and Nana and had Roby and Borchardt foul out.  A great final home game for some underachieving players and coaches.  Gritty effort.

5. Ohio State 2014: Beat a team ranked 17th at the time and it started the streak that led the team to a tourney berth.

There likely needs to be consideration for a top ten list. I can see at least 10 to include. Here's some games I selected, the order is less important (in my opinion). Memorable moments to me.

1. No-Sit Sunday 77-68 over #9 Wisconsin to essentially claim a Big Dance berth, 2014

2. 72-52 over national runners-up Michigan last year, 2018

3. Defeating MSU in 2015 as part of NU's three-straight victories (2 on road) over Sparty, 79-77

4. 83-80 win over B1G Champs Purdue in 2017

5. Inaugural game at PBA, a 79-55 win over FGCU and "Dunk City" sequel squad in 2013

6. No-Quit Sunday, a 93-91 overtime win over Iowa, when basically half of NU's roster was not able to play, 2019 (Glynn Watson 7-triples)

7. 93-90 double overtime win over Iowa, another Glynn Watson 7-triple night, 2017 -- Nebraska started Big Ten at 3-0 after B1G wins at Maryland & Indiana

8. 94-75 over that eastern Omaha squad, 2018

9. 56-55 over Cincinnati in double-OT, not because the game was great but due to the timing of it all, NU had lost to CU & Incarnate Word just prior to beating the Bearcats

10. 68-62 over a salty Ohio State squad, 2014

Edited by AuroranHusker

*Nebraska is 71-29 at home at the downtown PBA. That mark is buoyed by 15-1 in the 1st season as well as NU's 16-1 home record last season. Both losses by a mere 1 point (to UM & KU, respectively), by the way.

This year the Huskers were 12-5 at The Vault, the third best home record of the six seasons at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The other three years' records were 10-6, 10-8, and 8-8.