Iowa (21-9) vs. Nebraska (15-15) Game Thread

37 minutes ago, Red Don said:

New

OK GUYS! Gotta credit Wife & Daughter. Anytime theyT've been in the room rooting during a close finish, Huskers Win (Mens AND Womens) :Bow:

7 minutes ago, jdw said:

Do I credit them for the wins or blame them for the losses.?

They're gonna go ON STRIKE for more Pay!   :Lol:

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Did they stay until the end? ?

Yes. And they got worse as the game went on.  At the outset, it was more of a smug "we know we're going to win, so we'll be sort of nonchalant about our cheering." Then, we go on the run in the 2nd half and they start arguing calls and she's (the lady next to me) nervously slapping her knees and stuff. OMG she was a wreck. She acted pretty confident going into overtime, and who could blame her.  But they stayed all the way to the end. In fact we left before they did and I stayed to take pictures of the celebration after the final shot.  When I left, they were still just sitting there in stunned disbelief.

3 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Yes. And they got worse as the game went on.  At the outset, it was more of a smug "we know we're going to win, so we'll be sort of nonchalant about our cheering." Then, we go on the run in the 2nd half and they start arguing calls and she's (the lady next to me) nervously slapping her knees and stuff. OMG she was a wreck. She acted pretty confident going into overtime, and who could blame her.  But they stayed all the way to the end. In fact we left before they did and I stayed to take pictures of the celebration after the final shot.  When I left, they were still just sitting there in stunned disbelief.

I sat by 6 Iowa fans and these assholes were polite and friendly.  We actually had a good time.  The one lady said to me she wished  Bohannan was three inches taller.  I told her I wished he was out of eligibility.