Big 10 Tournament Thread

HB

4 hours ago, HB said:

Figured we would get one going.    If it needs a music video, I defer to Bugeaters.  

Wiscy leads Penn State 31-22 with a minute left in the first half.

Journey is my second favorite group. DON'T STOP BELIVEVIN We can win the this tourney.

Edited by Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, Red Don said:

Purdue leads Illinois by 15 points,  58-43 at the end of the Third Quarter., 

Now our game tomorrow:  The old "it's tough to beat a team 3 times in a season" game.  GBR.

Edited by HB

5 hours ago, HB said:

Now our game tomorrow:  The old "it's tough to beat a team 3 times in a season" game.  GBR.

Can't think it helps that it is in Indy, Purdue didn't have to travel far and they have a game under their belt.  Hasn't been that long since Sat. so the last matter shouldn't be an excuse for us. 

1 hour ago, Merlin said:

Hadn’t heard that anywhere. I think most people are expecting a battle with so many young players in their first tournament. 

I have heard it many times, in the media, on here, etc. The theory being that all our newbies will have melded with the vets by now and we will be playing tough. Coach Williams stated in the paper this morning that we are playing better for longer periods of time.  Of course she also stated that we then forget our game plans and play horrible for a while.

Edited by Fastbreaker