An Idea For Sunday

bigFRED

So reading through all of your guys' comments, it appears that I'm not the only one who really loves Tim and was super excited when he got hired, and is seriously bummed its coming to an end like this. My idea for the game Sunday is what if we have a ton of posters being held up around the Arena that say messages like "We Love You Tim" and "Thanks for everything you do Tim" and stuff like that. Let Tim know that we really do appreciate all the hard work and branding and energy he's put into Husker basketball these last 7 years and make him feel special and that it didn't go unnoticed in what may be his last game in the Vault.

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Any of our smaller members want some "In Miles we Trust" HHC shirts?

I have some mediums and probably some kids sizes.

I've worn mine to every single home game I've attended and will need to come up with a new go-to for next year.

Id love a medium

31 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

So reading through all of your guys' comments, it appears that I'm not the only one who really loves Tim and was super excited when he got hired, and is seriously bummed its coming to an end like this. My idea for the game Sunday is what if we have a ton of posters being held up around the Arena that say messages like "We Love You Tim" and "Thanks for everything you do Tim" and stuff like that. Let Tim know that we really do appreciate all the hard work and branding and energy he's put into Husker basketball these last 7 years and make him feel special and that it didn't go unnoticed in what may be his last game in the Vault.

Thoughts?

Wait, I thought Miles sucks, is a horrible coach, and an even worse human being......  Just kidding.

I'm with you.  No matter what happens, I'll always love Tim for his passion for Nebrasketball

I don't think there is any question, this state likes Tim and was pulling extremely hard that he was the guy to get this program where we all want it to be.  However, you can't keep a coach just because he is a likeable personality.  The results are what they are.  It's time to shake hands and part ways and like many of us, wish nothing but success for Coach Miles where ever he ends up at. 

13 hours ago, noahjb24 said:

Thoughts?

First off the guy is still the coach.  You would make him and you look bad by wishing farewell and "thanks for the memories".

Second off, if anyone should make a sign of thankfulness, it should be him to you and I for enduring his tenure and this poor ending.  15,000 strong in the PBA.

Edited by JeffsBBall

Please, whoever goes to the game tomorrow, give the seniors some love. Has the season or even their play always been what we expected or hoped for? No, but Cope made a ton of sacrifice to transfer and stay with us. Watson has been team first his whole career. Palmer could have left and Borchardt worked hard as a walkon. These men deserve as good of an ovation as any.

Also, does anyone have extra tickets? Need two—any level, any section. Want to take my kids and I wanted to start looking here first.

Just now, unl said:

Please, whoever goes to the game tomorrow, give the seniors some love. Has the season or even their play always been what we expected or hoped for? No, but Cope made a ton of sacrifice to transfer and stay with us. Watson has been team first his whole career. Palmer could have left and Borchardt worked hard as a walkon. These men deserve as good of an ovation as any.

Also, does anyone have extra tickets? Need two—any level, any section. Want to take my kids and I wanted to start looking here first.

I do. Live in Elkhorn if interested. No charge.