Nebraska (15-14) vs. Michigan St. (23-6) Game thread

3 minutes ago, hhcscott said:

Just got home. Debated starting from the beginning on the DVR, but thanks to this thread I just picked it up already in progress, no point in screaming at the screen for horrible things that happened 30 minutes ago.

Just watch the first 5 minutes and then turn it off.

I generally don't call out our own individual players, but man... I don't know much as infuriating as watching Isaiah Roby. No doubt he's a great kid with a ton of natural ability but his complete lack of aggression is just brutal. Not even just at the basket -- lazy passes, halfhearted defense... put Tanner's motor in him and you have an All-American.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I predicted us to lose by 18 and guess what, we are losing by 18.  If you would like to pay me for specific predictions about your future, let me know and I will provide you with a PO box.

Uh, that translates to 36

2 minutes ago, HB said:
6 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I predicted us to lose by 18 and guess what, we are losing by 18.  If you would like to pay me for specific predictions about your future, let me know and I will provide you with a PO box.

Uh, that translates to 36

I have two issues with your statement:

1)  You're splitting hairs and ruining my new business

2)  Tell me 1, 10, 50, things that lead you to believe we can't play Michigan St. even in the first half...well, nevermind on #2