Transfers watch

1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Is he related to Andrew White?

This is even worse than White I think. With White we were at least a bit wary of him bailing.

This kid showed no indication of leaving, he was not just their best player - he was their team captain and lockerroom leader.

Not only that, Rutgers scheduled a neutral site game against South Carolina up in Toronto for this upcoming season specifically because this kid's hometown is 2 hours from there and they wanted his family and friends to be able to see him play a game in college.

There has to be something going on here.

Edited by Blackshirt83

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, everyone's favorite Husker coaching candidate, will be looking to vacuum up every player not committed somewhere else, since Oregon barely has enough guys for a starting lineup next season...

https://www.ducksports.com/sports/20190607/oregon-ducks-mens-basketball-in-mix-for-couple-transfer-possibilities

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, Navin R. Johnson said:

Top-75 guard Joe Bamisile has flipped his college commitment from Northwestern to Virginia Tech, a source tells 
@Rivals

Sucks to be Northwestern these days. When they had their NCAA tourney run, I thought their coach was a rising star, on his way to a bigger, better gig in the not-too-distant future. Well, that future is now, and they suck. And from the looks of things, the chances are pretty good they'll continue to suck. Especially when they're losing their best players and best recruits.

Sucks to be Northwestern these days. When they had their NCAA tourney run, I thought their coach was a rising star, on his way to a bigger, better gig in the not-too-distant future. Well, that future is now, and they suck. And from the looks of things, the chances are pretty good they'll continue to suck. Especially when they're losing their best players and best recruits.
Who has the bigger make or break season coming up.. Collins, Chambers or Pitino?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk