Chris Heady (OWH) Nebrasketball Story Coming This Weekend

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

This doesn't seem to be consistent with our former 'coaches are discouraged from using outside consultants / our coaches should be good enough to do things on their own' mantra of 2019-20.

I disagree. The AD has always allowed things like this. They just don’t want outside consultants to be around long-term or full-time since they already employ multiple sports psychologists and other people to help with mentality, attitude, etc. Now, whether you agree with that or not is another argument. But it’s consistent across all sports at UNL. I thought this story was a reach by the OWH. And it was written during a period when they put out a number of “hit pieces” on Moos, for whatever reason. Don’t trust ‘em.

22 minutes ago, 49r said:

If I hadn't moved on to fully get behind and support the new Nebrasketball regime, I might still be annoyed by this.

FWIW we should absolutely administratively do what we think is necessary to get an edge and it appears that we're ponying up in this instance to do so.

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

One thing I noticed about this thread was this board got really shitty about the time Miles was getting fired.

Which is 100% the reason I decided to take a knee for the last two months of the season.  It was just toxic as hell around here and there was nothing about any input I could have provided that was going to help.

Glad that's all behind us (for now at least).  👍