Iowa vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Bugeaters1

7 hours ago, Cazzie22 said:

Tonight, Iowa is simply better. Played better defense, hit open shots and passed th ball better. 

close out on defense much better than huskers do. to be fair to the huskers---who has stopped gusty?---but, you would like to try and make her go right. no doubt, iowa was hot tonight---and not just gusty.

i was hoping brown might try driving more and try getting to the line instead of just settling for the jumper.

three seniors on iowa, gusty, stewart, and davis is a 6th year senior. gonna be a different team next year. 

huskers better be ready for penn st. i don't think that will be an easy game on their senior day.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

29 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

huskers better be ready for penn st. i don't think that will be an easy game on their senior day.

Nope.  Of course, you don't take anything for granted on the road.  I would suspect though that this performance tonight will motivate us to execute a whole lot better, on both sides of the floor.  Hopefully it will be apparent.