NorthWestern Vs. Minnesota  0-2
NorthWestern Vs. Purdue  0-2

Minnesota Vs. Nebraska 0-1
Minnesota Vs. NorthWestern 2-0 
Minnesota Vs. Purdue 1-1

Purdue Vs. Nebraska 0-2
Purdue Vs. NorthWestern 2-0

Purdue Vs. Minnesota 1-1

This is how the four teams that are tied shakes out.

playing with mred's bracket generator, it looks very favorable for the huskers to receive anywhere from the 5th seed to 7th seed. i believe if the huskers win out, that would pretty much guarantee the 5th seed (and, that puts them in maryland's bracket---6 or 7 seed would be very interesting if the huskers play well in the BTT). with that 6 or 7 seed, it wouldn't shock me if they made it to the BT championship game. 

i believe huskers could still end up with that 5th seed even if they split the last two games. will depend on other outcomes. lose both and you will end up in maryland's bracket. minnesota appears to be the team to watch for husker fans. if minny should beat rutgers and lose to michigan state, that would give the huskers a 6th seed (should huskers split last 2). no matter what, it seems the minny-msu game will be the one to watch as far as being in the "1" or "2" bracket (like i stated, unless huskers win last 2).

i also think it would be advantageous if msu loses at least one of their last 3, but, win the game against minny.

Edited by whoopdeedoo