2019 PF Josiah Allick

Huskerpapa

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 12:36 PM, MontanaHusker said:

Bekka is a really neat person. And I imagine her brother is too. Last season after a Northwestern setter was injured and had to be taken to the hospital, Bekka led both teams in prayer after the game was over. I would love to have a guy like that on this team. Great athlete, and an even better person. 

For a second I thought you were gonna say she actually did something, like went to the hospital to see her.

14 minutes ago, Husker4theSpurs said:

For a second I thought you were gonna say she actually did something, like went to the hospital to see her.

She did. She performed the brain surgery and made it back for the last set. Truly inspiring. 

But for real Josiah is a great person, mature, tough, athletic. He'd fill a very nice role of a traditional "power forward." I just did not think he was an option after his comments after and reasons for transferring. Sounded like he wanted to be "the dude," at a smaller school. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love it.  He is a solid guy who would add competition to the Keita/Breidenbach spot.  I would expect him to take that spot in the rotation based on what I saw from him last year the couple times I watched him play last season.

I love Blaise but his injury history is concerning.  And Breidenbach needs to take a major step forward.  He appears to have some of the tools but he needs it to click.  I am a bit skeptical at this point but you never know.

"Nebraska has already added several transfers this offseason, including CJ Wilcher, Keisei Tominaga, and Wilhelm
Breidenbach, so Allick would be joining a team that is undergoing a significant rebuild."

😆

Don't quit your day job ChatGPT