Nebraska (15-11) vs. Penn State (9-16) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Man, this feels like a really pivotal game for our tourney chances.  Not because a loss is all that damaging, but when you compare it to the 4 we have after this, this game sure feels like the easiest of the bunch.  It's one thing to beat a couple of average to below average teams at home, it's another for this reinvented team to go prove it on the road.  This is a "prove it" game for me to see if we really have turned a corner and have a chance to at least split our last 4 games.  Despite losing by 19 at Purdue, I felt we competed much better in that game and you could see the signs of a team starting to come together and learn how to compete with the remaining collection of talent.  We followed that up with a couple of nice and what should be expected wins.  It's time to take this show on the road and see how legitimate this teams tourney chances are.  I think that legitimacy begins tonight.  GBR!