When it rains it pours

HB

29 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Ughhh.  I guess more minutes for Amir and we may also have a Brady sighting.

Gonna be a problem having 2 guys on the floor at the same time who can't shoot a faceup jump shot.  The defensive pressure on the other 3 will be ridiculous.  

12 hours ago, HB said:

Per tweet from Chris Heady, "probably no Nana tomorrow for Nebraska.  Been sick the last two days per miles."

Geez, this is getting ridiculous.   If we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any at all.  

Ball due to start bouncing our way. 

Probably explains the switch to Harris in the 2nd half @ Purdue

1 hour ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Since Cope's injury Nana is not even averaging double digits in minutes.  I don't think it's going to sway the outcome tonight one way or the other unless we get in major foul trouble. 

Possibly not but it doesn’t help when he is one of the few guys that the ball has a realistic chance of going in from outside along with Allen Palmer and roby.  It is mind boggling in this era of basketball how we can be so dreadful at shooting the ball.  

1 hour ago, royalfan said:

Possibly not but it doesn’t help when he is one of the few guys that the ball has a realistic chance of going in from outside along with Allen Palmer and roby.  It is mind boggling in this era of basketball how we can be so dreadful at shooting the ball.  

It blows my mind that KenPom and Torvik have us 40th in adjusted offensive efficiency.

And yet we're 224th in effective shooting %, 211th in 3pt shooting, 213th in 2pt shooting, and 214th in shooting efficiency. And then there's the eye test. ? 

16 minutes ago, Chuck Taylor said:

It blows my mind that KenPom and Torvik have us 40th in adjusted offensive efficiency.

And yet we're 224th in effective shooting %, 211th in 3pt shooting, 213th in 2pt shooting, and 214th in shooting efficiency. And then there's the eye test. ? 

there seems to be a glitch in the matrix

28 minutes ago, Chuck Taylor said:

First thing is that it's adjusted for our schedule which is the 6th hardest defensively. Our "Raw" ranking is 105th.

Otherwise things like our lack of turnovers mitigate this as well as a turnover is the same as a missed shot.