New floor

Huskerpapa

27 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Maybe Conlee's could sponsor the court, or the kitchen.... somethin' ?

I tell you what, we have hot dogs that are frickin' amazing.  We have a foot-long, which in honor of Jerry Bush, they could call it "The Wilt."  We also have a smaller dog, for those who love the Sadler era, could be named "The Standhardinger."

15 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

I tell you what, we have hot dogs that are frickin' amazing.  We have a foot-long, which in honor of Jerry Bush, they could call it "The Wilt."  We also have a smaller dog, for those who love the Sadler era, could be named "The Standhardinger."

What's in that secret sauce of The Standhardinger.... wait, don't tell me.

?

17 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

How do you know Standhardinger had a small weiner Cip?

On 4/1/2019 at 7:37 PM, Handy Johnson said:

I’m not on Twitter so I’m guess I’m shunned again for being a “Tech Dinosaur” that being said, I’d be happy with any of those but I’m partial to #3 & #4.

Join the club, fellow Tech Dinosaur here. 

My wife has an Twitter account however and will be voting, so we discussed, and landed on #3.  She likes how it has "Nebraska" at the ends and "Huskers" in the middle.  Makes sense. 

If its going to be a block "N" rather it be smaller, and we like the state outline, so we also have #4 as option B.

I can't wait to watch the future Husker teams that will grace this new floor, and hope they take this program to levels never seen here before.  GBR!

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Just remember that they said the court/wood pattern itself may be a different shade and style. I think this is just for the designs themselves.

If they really wanted to make it unique (in the college game anyway) they should match the wood pattern of the Memphis Grizzlies court.  I personally think it looks real sharp.

getty-images-1070180438_0.jpg