Nebraska (13-10) vs. Purdue (16-5) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

7 minutes ago, HuskerND said:

Throughout this message board has been lots of finger-pointing this year especially with this recent skid.

After watching nearly every game this year I really have to wonder what has happened?

Was the 10 - 1 start Fool's Gold?  Does the national coach of the year four years ago forget how to coach?  

Everybody's first response is, fire the coach.  How many missed free throws did Miles have early in the season that cost is close games?  How many rebounds were gotten over Coach Miles that lead to easy putbacks the cost us games?  How many of the Mysteries against the Iowa or because coach Miles is a poor shooter?  

I guess my point here is, is this a case where the Husker faithful thought this team was better than they are?

It wasn't just the husker faithful who thought the Huskers were good, it was the national and big Ten media as well.

1 minute ago, ConkTrifecta3 said:

Yep.  Completely shut up. This team will win 3 more maybe. 

I don't see it. From who? PSU is on the road. We've already trolled the rest of the bottom to max. 

Northwestern at home seems the only real chance at an actual win. And that one's going to be a gunfight. 

I definitely don't see 3. 

2 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Miles called this game a “Postive Step” during his postgame show. Let that sink in...

Might as well just tune him out the next month. The guy knows he’s fired. 

Im excited for the coaching search. We will see who we land on and if it works out but this program and fanbase needs something other than Miles at this point. 

41 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Might as well just tune him out the next month. The guy knows he’s fired. 

Im excited for the coaching search. We will see who we land on and if it works out but this program and fanbase needs something other than Miles at this point. 

Gotta luv those coaching searches. So exciting! I know I can't wait.