BTT scenario...

whoopdeedoo

playing with this website: http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=wbb

fullsizeoutput_356.jpeg

one scenario for huskers and that is with a finishing record of 3-4 (somewhat of a pessimistic finish)

@mich    W

pur           L

@mary    L

msu         W

@nw        L

iowa        L

psu         W

other scenarios had them anywhere from #7 to #11. huskers still could be teetering with playing that first day. 

3 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

MSU at home might not be a W.   Lady Huskers have not taken care of their home court.  I believe we match up well with Michigan tonight and might pull out a sweep of the Wolverines.

i was going back and forth between the purdue and msu game. think they split those two games---just a gut feeling they pull a squeaker out with msu. i expect purdue game to be much more difficult second time around---either way you look at it.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

17 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

i was going back and forth between the purdue and msu game. think they split those two games---just a gut feeling they pull a squeaker out with msu. i expect purdue game to be much more difficult second time around---either way you look at it.

I hope we can avoid the first day.  Our depth could help us make a surprise run in the tourney IF we get hot.