After game altercation?

Silverbacked1

Did anybody see the whole deal between one of our black seated court side fan and Turgeon last night?. The guy I sit with said that some guy was yelling at Turgeon and Bardo had to grab coach to keep him from going ofter the guy.  He was then pointed out to one of the green coats.

Edited by Silverbacked1

4 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Did anybody see the whole deal between one of our black seated court side fan and Turgeon last night?. The guy I sit with said that some guy was yelling at Turgeon and Bardo had to grab coach to keep him from going ofter the guy.  He was then pointed out to one of the green coats.

Heard about that. Probably had to do with Bruno Fernandez being a total dipstick. Just a guess....

Nebraska Nice...Greatest Fans...

I just told my dad about this and he asked if it was the guy that sits down the row from us.  lol...two games about the area was super quiet and this guy stood up and yelled at Miles from the other side of the court to "Do Something!".  The people all around us looked at him and he sat down.  Sip quoted the guy the next day in the paper.  I honestly feel so bad for Miles.  No matter what...if he were to leave today or leave after the season, he's got to find a way to gracefully do so.  Challenge with the way things are going now.