The next 60 Days

RogDodge

Even after all of this lack of producing, under achieving, and frankly being unprepared to compete; there is still an opportunity to salvage the season.  It will take 7 more wins to do it.

In my observation of coach Miles, I have seen the obvious as you all have.  We hired a persona, not a guy who knows consistent winning.  His strategic decisions are generally losing philosophies against solid competition.  

Step #1 create the proper plan for player usage:

Roby- 40 minutes

Palmer- 40 minutes

Watson- 40 minutes

Allen- 40 minutes

Borchardt- 30 minutes

Heiman- 10 minutes, at least has size

Thor- can’t score, then can’t play

Nana- worse than Thor option

Harris- not enough game

We’re barely 5 deep, only way to win is to understand that.  Every minute we have a hole out there, the chance of winning closes.

4 minutes ago, RogDodge said:

Even after all of this lack of producing, under achieving, and frankly being unprepared to compete; there is still an opportunity to salvage the season.  It will take 7 more wins to do it.

In my observation of coach Miles, I have seen the obvious as you all have.  We hired a persona, not a guy who knows consistent winning.  His strategic decisions are generally losing philosophies against solid competition.  

Roby- 40 minutes

Palmer- 40 minutes

Watson- 40 minutes

Allen- 40 minutes

Borchardt- 30 minutes

Harris- not enough game

We’re barely 5 deep, only way to win is to understand that.  Every minute we have a hole out there, the chance of winning closes.

Damn your seond post, where have you been the last seven years.

8 minutes ago, RogDodge said:

Roby- 40 minutes

Palmer- 40 minutes

Watson- 40 minutes

Allen- 40 minutes

Borchardt- 30 minutes

Harris- not enough game

Thor scores just as much as Brady, and rebounds better than Brady.  He’s the better option right now.

1 hour ago, tcp said:

gotta get used to all the new posters that are going to come out of the woodwork now, don't I. 

Does that make an opinion any less valid?  I’ve been patiently waiting for our program to develop, had my hopes up, then became so disgusted being handled by a 6-win team today that I had to publicly interact with other victims.  Since you’ve been posting longer than me, you must have more insight than a guy who’s been to games at three different home court venues over the past 60 years.  

My bad.

25 minutes ago, RogDodge said:

Does that make an opinion any less valid?  I’ve been patiently waiting for our program to develop, had my hopes up, then became so disgusted being handled by a 6-win team today that I had to publicly interact with other victims.  Since you’ve been posting longer than me, you must have more insight than a guy who’s been to games at three different home court venues over the past 60 years.  

My bad.

26 minutes ago, RogDodge said:

My bad.

So why did you decied to join today? if you had been patiently waiting for the program to blossom. Sounds like you are a band wagon type of guy.

59 minutes ago, RogDodge said:

My bad.

That nerve must be raw! In any event, it wasn't directed at you personally. Just the lament that it's always the same kinds of lurkers who emerge after the train wreck, but never before. 

And if that upsets you, well, I recommend some quality Pepto? 

Awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

4 hours ago, RogDodge said:

Roby- 40 minutes

Palmer- 40 minutes

Watson- 40 minutes

Allen- 40 minutes

Borchardt- 30 minutes

Harris- not enough game

you realize that all the starters basically did play 40 minutes except watson who fouled out and was downright awful today.

Just a thought, perhaps the players are pressing.  They feel the pressure, and do not know how to react to that pressure.  Their shots are quick, they miss a pass because they are thinking and not just reacting.  I don't know...it just seems strange that we seemed to be a decent to good offensive team, to one that cannot locate the rim.  What a frustrating time for all.

Edited by Huskerpapa

27 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Just a thought, perhaps the players are pressing.  They feel the pressure, and do not know how to react to that pressure.  Their shots are quick, they miss a pass because they are thinking and not just reacting.  I don't know...it just seems strange that we seemed to be a decent to good offensive team to one, that cannot locate the rim.  What a frustrating time for alll.

This has been my position for awhile now. That they're trying to hard at times, but when they struggle, they fall to pieces and sort of give up for a bit, then try again, rinse and repeat. I don't see a team that's quit on its coach. I see a team that's trying hard not to quit on itself and losing that battle. It reminds me of watching an addict trying to get clean. 

15 hours ago, tcp said:

That nerve must be raw! In any event, it wasn't directed at you personally. Just the lament that it's always the same kinds of lurkers who emerge after the train wreck, but never before. 

And if that upsets you, well, I recommend some quality Pepto? 

Awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

Oh I get it, so instead of commenting on the subject matter of my post, you’d rather make an insinuation about my lack of posts.  Jeez

2 hours ago, RogDodge said:

Oh I get it, so instead of commenting on the subject matter of my post, you’d rather make an insinuation about my lack of posts.  Jeez

There was content? Oh, geez (pro tip), my bad. Lemme look. 

Upon further review, I'm gonna go with, "not so much". Your 'plan' was basically to play people a bunch of minutes. I think you need to revisit the meaning of the word, "plan". Feel free to continue getting that post count up. I'm happy to be of service.