INDIANA game thread 2-3-19

redsteve

Veerbeek and Mershon, 12 minutes each.   What's up with that?  No wonder we are scratching our heads, over the substitution pattern this game.  Nicea had a little foul 

trouble, could explain her only playing 20 minutes.  We gave up 82 points.  Our better defenders watched most of the game.   Color me confused.

46 minutes ago, 12dozen said:

Veerbeek and Mershon, 12 minutes each.   What's up with that?  No wonder we are scratching our heads, over the substitution pattern this game.  Nicea had a little foul 

trouble, could explain her only playing 20 minutes.  We gave up 82 points.  Our better defenders watched most of the game.   Color me confused.

It will be interesting to see if this trend continues.

9 hours ago, HUD said:

It will be interesting to see if this trend continues.

regarding sports nightly with matt and the coach, i wish matt would ask some questions about her substitution patterns. i understand you can call in, but, i am not much of a phone person and don't have the patience to hold on a line. 

it is possible matt has asked and i missed that segment. haven't caught as many of the "matt with coach" shows this season. 

minny @ indiana pulls the upset 65-61 wednesday night. big loss for indiana as Patberg goes down to injury 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter. x-rays have been taken on her shoulder (coach had stated it came "out of socket"). if it turns out to be "just" a dislocation, not sure how long she could be out----i would guess minimum of 2-3 weeks?

just looked up shoulder dislocation---probably looking at month, or more. it MIGHT be possible she could be done----at least till NCAA Tourney (unless they really tank). have to see what degree her injury is.

d4b914bf-978a-40b1-8038-6a001d89bc87.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Edited by whoopdeedoo

10 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

minny @ indiana pulls the upset 65-61 wednesday night. big loss for indiana as Patberg goes down to injury 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter. x-rays have been taken on her shoulder (coach had stated it came "out of socket"). if it turns out to be "just" a dislocation, not sure how long she could be out----i would guess minimum of 2-3 weeks?

just looked up shoulder dislocation---probably looking at month, or more. it MIGHT be possible she could be done----at least till NCAA Tourney (unless they really tank). have to see what degree her injury is.

d4b914bf-978a-40b1-8038-6a001d89bc87.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Patbrerg is the team, from the games I have seen. That will be a big loss.