Nebraska (13-8) vs. Illinois (6-15) Game thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, Dead Dog Alley said:

This game has been so gawd-awful, and Nebraska has been so absolutely pathetic that one glaring thing is escaping notice - these refs really do suck.  They are absolutely worthless. 

But we always complain about the refs?

Maybe it's time we accept that zebras are allergic to ?

Just now, demone said:

I'm a little weird but I usually will watch the game and keep score. Nothing exotic but points & fouls mostly. The past 3 games, I've been giving up earlier and earlier. I just shut it down on this one.

My dad has kept score at games for 2 decades.  Against Wisconsin he didn't bother.  It was kind of sad

Surprised Watson is allowed to finish game. I thought that 2 technicals by a player led to ejection? Maybe that's an old rule or I dreampt it up. Nevermind they were fouls not technical. This team really has me frustrated I can't even think straight.

Edited by rr52

2 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Big 10 officials suck

I think the B1G officials are better than the Big XII used to be. I remember many times in the Big XII thinking we got homered at home. Not saying B1G are great... I just don’t get that homered at home feeling too often in the B1G. 

Also, Big XII officials used to favor the stars way more than the B1G does.