Marc Boehm

hhcdave

So of all the local media that reads this board... who will be first to bring this up, ask some questions, etc? Part of this programs problem throughout the years has been lack of "fire" from the local media. I'll give Lee a pass although sometimes he was a bit over the top but I'd prefer that to being a lip piece for the U.

NM, I found his role:

As Executive Associate Athletic Director, Boehm has oversight of all External Operations including development, ticketing, N Club, marketing, communications, creative and emerging media, HuskerVision, licensing and branding, spirit squads and community, government and charitable relations.

Dave, I realize we are all a bit despondent with how the team is playing right now, but I question why we are calling out Boehm today.  We may have blamed him ten years ago, but not today.

1 minute ago, Huskerpapa said:

NM, I found his role:

As Executive Associate Athletic Director, Boehm has oversight of all External Operations including development, ticketing, N Club, marketing, communications, creative and emerging media, HuskerVision, licensing and branding, spirit squads and community, government and charitable relations.

Dave, I realize we are all a bit despondent with how the team is playing right now, but I question why we are calling out Boehm today.  We may have blamed him ten years ago, but not today.

Actually, he's not even very good at those, either. We have terrible marketing and our web presence is about the worst I've seen in a power 5 school. That website is a disorganized monstrosity. 

But hey, the cheerleaders still look okay, so I'll give him a pass there. 

Just now, Norm Peterson said:

So, the guys who tells me to unzip my coat before I'm even in the door should be worried about their job security.

Yes. And the guy who takes money for parking. 

I dont think MB is to blame at all, he’s not hiring, recruiting, or coaching. This program desperately needs a new look though across the board. Clean it all out and next year come back for baseball if they keep trending mediocrity.