Wisconsin (14-6) vs. Nebraska (13-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Miles is done for. 

Without Copeland this team just doesn’t have “it” on the offensive end. The same issues that have plagued us for years. 

I hope Moos or whoever can land us our savior finally. 

we didn't have 'it' with copeland either. this officially feels like the end for miles. i'd love to be proven wrong, but we just blew a chance to beat wisconsin.

1 minute ago, demone said:

Watson has been absolutely dreadful tonight. Too many bad 3s and TOs.

Him and James both, but that's likely a function of them trying to do more than they're able to make up for a loss. You have to stay within an offense, and that takes discipline that our guys just don't have. That's why Miles is calling them soft. But that's his job. 

Everyone that watches this team sees discipline break down, so you get that run and huck as every player tries to carry the team even though they really can't consistently do that. 

I know alot of ppl will look back and say man if only Cope didnt get hurt! 

But lets he honest we were trending downard before is injury and I honestly dont think he would have changed the outcome tn. Something went sour with this team really quick. They are a damn good team with 5 really talented players and some grinders. For whatever reason it has gone south. Copes injury was just the icing on the cake. Just really unfortunate.