Wisconsin (14-6) vs. Nebraska (13-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, Silverbacked1 said:

So despite sounding terrible we are with in range with a half to go?

And Thor is playing Euro ball which is what we need to do to break out of this funk?

Thor is playing point in 1-3-1 and Jake says he is so far out of position that it is F%^&*ing with Wisconsin.

Just now, Silverbacked1 said:

And Thor is playing Euro ball which is what we need to do to break out of this funk?

If we hit bunnies we’re winning. We looked like a YMCA team. Palmer who at one point looked like an All B1G player, can’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

We bored the Badgers silly in the first half. I'm sure Gard will be letting them hear it for that. They had us crushed and then just fell asleep. Sound familiar?  We're not the only team that does that...:) Bigger issue, though, is who can hit a shot for this benighted club? It's just weird how we've been going cold as a squad so much. 

1 minute ago, tcp said:

We bored the Badgers silly in the first half. I'm sure Gard will be letting them hear it for that. They had us crushed and then just fell asleep. Sound familiar?  We're not the only team that does that...:) Bigger issue, though, is who can hit a shot for this benighted club? It's just weird how we've been going cold as a squad so much. 

Well a paid ref from a practice said no one practiced shooting this past week at practice.

6 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I don't know if you heard when you have been out, but Copeland got traded to the NBA, Nebraska got a phone call from the NCAA who said that we got an automatic Sweet 16 spot, and Moos has become a billionaire selling NyQuil chasers.

All is right in the state of Nebraska athletics.

Atleast they are playing with some fight tonight. I will say I’m about ready to run miles out the door but he put a pretty dam good game plan together. Lotta zone defense and a lot of missed open looks on offense so far. 
That's the thing, they're in good position to score...they just aren't making the easy shots. Quite frankly if you're playing for a high major college basketball program and you have the ball four feet away from the rim you should probably be able to make it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk