2019 recruiting (top 100 commits for all big ten teams)...

whoopdeedoo

source: prospects nation top 100

#4   Ashley Owusu   Maryland

#12 Zoe Young   Maryland

#17 Maori Davenport  Rutgers

#18 Kierstan Bell   Ohio State

#22 Shaila Beeler  Indiana

#27 Diamond Miller   Maryland

#32 Kaelynn Satterfield   Ohio State

#52 McKenna Warnock  Iowa

#55 Rickie Woltman   Purdue

#63 Rikki Harris   Ohio State

#72 Jorie Allen   Indiana

#74 Jacy Sheldon  Ohio State

#80 Cydni Dodd   Michigan State

#83 Faith Mosonius  Maryland

#86 Izabel Verajao  Michigan

#95 Kaylah Rainey  Northwestern

Maryland and Ohio State each get 4 of the 16. Indiana even got 2 of the top 100. i know nothing is set in stone when it comes to recruiting, but....

Edited by whoopdeedoo

Nebraska(state) just doesn't have the luxury to have a big numbers of skilled players to chose from.  (Kissenger..they do come along at times.).

The realities are hard to accept.....but there are exceptions all the time.

Catch 22:::::: To consistently get  "four of the top 100" we have to build the program that draws enough.. high caliber of players

...and yet ...firmly believe we're in the process now. Just is very difficult and takes time and successes along the way to make it happen.

We're in a tough streak currently.....optimistic enough to think it's only temporary.

18 hours ago, redsteve said:

Nebraska(state) just doesn't have the luxury to have a big numbers of skilled players to chose from.  (Kissenger..they do come along at times.).

The realities are hard to accept.....but there are exceptions all the time.

Catch 22:::::: To consistently get  "four of the top 100" we have to build the program that draws enough.. high caliber of players

...and yet ...firmly believe we're in the process now. Just is very difficult and takes time and successes along the way to make it happen.

We're in a tough streak currently.....optimistic enough to think it's only temporary.

Rome wasn't built in a day!!

On 1/31/2019 at 2:33 PM, swmckewon said:

Remember what I said about Leigha Brown being underrated. 

This upcoming class is underrated. 

I could not agree more with this assessment.  Miss Helms #126 and Miss Brady #107.  Both seem to be high character types, which tells me great team mates and quality role players.  Miss Bourne is probably the star power in this class.  When certain words like world cup and MVP are used together to describe an incoming recruit my ears perk up just a little bit.  When other words like trained with KG are used,  I pretty much assume that there is some toughness involved.

Since they only play with one ball, I do not want 5 over hyped stars coming in on the same class.  That being said I'd love to see a high profile point guards name on any list of in coming recruits.