Nebrasketballer

Coaches that you think should be on Nebraska's list, if this trend continues

3 minutes ago, khoock said:

Lol not the handful of deep tourney runs and conference championships?

That certainly helps. If you look at his history, he's done very well with receiving very timely extensions after his name starts making some noise at other schools. Props to him.

I see Mike Anderson of Arkansas was let go today.  My first choice is Hoiberg, but this guy might not be a bad 2nd choice.  .685 winning percentage at UAB.  .661 at Missouri and .624 at Arkansas.  Don't know what went south at his alma mater, but what do the rest of you think of him as plan B or C?

2 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Andy Markowski
@markowski_andy

I would not rule out Greg Marshall of Wichita State or Tad Boyle at Colorado as potential replacements. Both are still playing in NIT and could be reason why Moos said it could be 10-14 days.

?  you are joking right?

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-lue-expresses-interest-in-husker-job-but/article_5a7cd885-4669-5e3e-ab6f-ee2203c71852.html

Those dreaded "sources" are saying one of our own is interested.  Mr. Lue, please enter the discussion and have a seat at the table.