Coaches that you think should be on Nebraska's list, if this trend continues

3 hours ago, MichHusker said:

Per Sipple today

The Nebraska men’s basketball program has its own NIL collective that I’m told is functioning well, and often works with the 1890 group.

What the heck does "functioning well" mean?  This could simply mean its exists and pays out "some" money to some players, doesn't say anything to the comparative level of the amounts it is paying out. 

Have no idea what it means to "work with the 1890 Group" either.

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

I know this thread has morphed into NIL.  Back to the original thread, after today's game, Fred will be here next year.  It will be fun!

I agree with this statement.  I also don’t think we’re done.  We got some dogs and this group can win a few more.  While I was post season or bust this year, I think the injuries, how the season played out before and after injuries, and Trevs interview last week all point in the direction of Fred being back.

11 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I said it in another thread, but I've been a Fred skeptic. Today brought me back to the believer category.

He has proven he can still coach for sure. Defense is obvious and maybe that goes more to the ACs but I like our offense this year. It might not look pretty because of our lack off scorers but he is getting the most out of them IMO.

Now let’s finish strong and then go get some portal talent.

9 minutes ago, Red Don said:

I don't know who Kaleb Henry is, but here seems like it might be a good place to put this!   :ph34r:

image.png

I think that he is a radio talent in Lincoln on KLIN.

https://www.facebook.com/1400KLIN/posts/3277382929146529/

Edited by Bugeaters1

15 minutes ago, kldm64 said:

Amazing how everyone was up in arms when I suggested Nebraska should look at him if he was cleared and we had a job opening.  I'm sure he will land a nice job somewhere as he is a heck of a coach.  

Charges were dropped, not sure that clears him of any and all wrong doing.  I'm not suggesting he's at fault, only two people really know the truth, but the police report and photos are still very damaging to his reputation.  We'll see where he lands.  Could be a Pitino type route though and not the immediate nice job you are expecting.

50 minutes ago, kldm64 said:

Amazing how everyone was up in arms when I suggested Nebraska should look at him if he was cleared and we had a job opening.  I'm sure he will land a nice job somewhere as he is a heck of a coach.  

The difference between suggesting our AD call up a guy with pending felony charges in December and bringing it up now is injecting a mutli-page debate here about alleged domestic assault for no good reason.