Coaches that you think should be on Nebraska's list, if this trend continues

1 minute ago, HoiBall said:

Nebraska. 

"I am very, very grateful to President Schill, Rob Mullens, and the University of Oregon for their support and for the faith they have shown in me here," Altman said. "I work for special people at a special place in front of special fans, and I look forward to coaching here for many years to come."

I know Dana's word doesn't carry a whole lot of weight, but he's not coming here.

6 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

i would say hoiberg is more likely than dana. dana has a pretty good thing going in oregon. they were a top 25 team before bol bol got hurt.

I would have said that a couple weeks ago. From what I’ve heard, Dana is a real option here. Sounds like trying to gauge real interest from Fred, Dana very much in the story still.

12 minutes ago, MilesDavis said:

"I am very, very grateful to President Schill, Rob Mullens, and the University of Oregon for their support and for the faith they have shown in me here," Altman said. "I work for special people at a special place in front of special fans, and I look forward to coaching here for many years to come."

I know Dana's word doesn't carry a whole lot of weight, but he's not coming here.

He just signed an extension for Oregon this week going into 2026. I just don't see it. 

10 minutes ago, HoiBall said:
18 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

i would say hoiberg is more likely than dana. dana has a pretty good thing going in oregon. they were a top 25 team before bol bol got hurt.

I would have said that a couple weeks ago. From what I’ve heard, Dana is a real option here. Sounds like trying to gauge real interest from Fred, Dana very much in the story still.

Not being facetious. What happened? I thought you were very confident about Hoiberg coming in.

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

Maybe in the post you just deleted where you said Fred was coming??

Didn’t delete anything. Comment was in jest. I’ve mentioned several times in this thread nothing was for sure and I have said it repeatedly. Fred’s still there

1 hour ago, kimaniismyffriend said:

Is there something that makes you believe? Trust your opinion and I want to believe too.

I've been hesitant to believe it for a while because it is too much of a good thing for this program, but there are a few who i trust that believe it is a real possibility.

I wouldn't bet my life on it yet, but if you asked me to choose a name, I think it's him

Edited by nustudent