Coaches that you think should be on Nebraska's list, if this trend continues

2 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

If and when there is a new coach of men's basketball at Nebraska, there will a group that will vocally say it is a horrible hire.

And some will be vocal to just be a butt head.

It's gonna be irritating either way haha - I've mentally prepared for it. If we keep Miles, people will act like we are keeping one of the worst coaches of all time and they fail to see all the good he's done. If we fire him him, people will act like we fired John Wooden during his title streak. To me there is enough evidence on both sides to justify which ever decision Moos makes, which makes this decision so difficult - this is why his salary is 7 figures. 

5 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

It's gonna be irritating either way haha - I've mentally prepared for it. If we keep Miles, people will act like we are keeping one of the worst coaches of all time and they fail to see all the good he's done. If we fire him him, people will act like we fired John Wooden during his title streak. To me there is enough evidence on both sides to justify which ever decision Moos makes, which makes this decision so difficult - this is why his salary is 7 figures. 

This is a very tough decision imo. However, I don’t feel as if today has any influence. We still fell flat this season when we returned most of our scoring from last season. Moos said this was a “prove it” year and he didn’t prove much, except maybe You shouldn’t give his teams any expectations. I’d say unless we make it to the final, you move on.

1 hour ago, reddan said:

It's very telling that the Moose isn't around.  I'm hearing the decision has been made for a change. Take it for what you want but pretty good source but he's also given me really off the wall stuff in the past. He is sure about this.

This is the guy who only comes on to post when he has info to share. Sometimes he's been right, but he also reported that we made the NCAA tournament last year. Guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, reddan said:

It's very telling that the Moose isn't around.  I'm hearing the decision has been made for a change. Take it for what you want but pretty good source but he's also given me really off the wall stuff in the past. He is sure about this.

Sorry, but if we go on a run and make the dance, two 20 win seasons and a trip to the dance, I don’t think there’s any way you can fire him...

We shall see.