Nebraska (13-5) vs. Rutgers (8-9) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Thoughts:

How. In. The. World. Can. We. Not. Make. Free. Throws

Tim can't blame anyone but himself since he's decided not to recruit a big man since Jordy. 

I feel for Roby, i really do because hes a great kid and has put up with a lot playing out of position, but man when he is bad he is BAD.

Tim does not have an offense. The offense is just relying that he has players good enough to go score. 

We have to go zone because we have no big guys on the roster besides a walk-on from small town Nebraska, and college teams eventually will beat zones.

HOW ARE WE MISSING FREE THROWS

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Cya!  Don’t let the door hit ya.  It’s called a conference road game.

Keep  making excuses.  It's working well.  Play a terrible 1-6 team with it's best player on one leg, and play the conference road game card.  Yeah, a veteran road team should fold under that massive pressure 

Just now, HB said:

Keep  making excuses.  It's working well.  Play a terrible 1-6 team with it's best player on one leg, and play the conference road game card.  Yeah, a veteran road team should fold under that massive pressure 

Mom pissed as anyone how this has played out.  But when you start quitting on the team.  That’s when I’ve had enough.  Be mad... be pissed... but be a damn Husker.

Just now, The Polish Rifle said:

It doesn’t matter what the people on this board think, the noise will be deafening if we lose this. Like it or hate it, it’s how it’s gonna be. 

people were being set up for a special season that just wasn't there. Husker fans are used to being let down. I can't blame them. That's our history. 

Just now, hskr4life said:

Mom pissed as anyone how this has played out.  But when you start quitting on the team.  That’s when I’ve had enough.  Be mad... be pissed... but be a damn Husker.

My Husker cred is there.  This is over.  Obvious for any non-biased fan.  Miles is done. Worst loss in my memory.   

1 minute ago, HB said:

My Husker cred is there.  This is over.  Obvious for any non-biased fan.  Miles is done. Worst loss in my memory.   

I get it. it's easy to overreact. this is a horrible loss. but every fan base freaks out after losses like this. Imagine ohio state after they lost to these guys. the shitty RAC is underrated and we played like shit. I dont think its automatic that miles is out. he'll get the mob with pitchforks tho for sure. this was PATHETIC