Michigan St. (15-2) vs. Nebraska (13-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, HuskerFever said:

What frustrates me is being down 3 points, in the bonus, 5 minutes to go and we couldn't do anything with that opportunity. Instead we just kept throwing up 3-pointers.

I agree, but they simply refused to blow the whistle when NU went to the hoop.  MSU plays good D, but there's simply no way that there are no fouls in there with all the contact.

4 points, folks!!

This is why you dont leave early. Support your team.

Seriously, though: literally never any reason to leave early. You probably wont "beat the rush". Only reason would be if you had an event or work or something. 99% of the time you should stay.

Edited by HolyBobpilgrimage

More later in the post game thread, but my initial thoughts...

We were right there the whole game and just couldn't get over the hump.  I wouldn't say we played our best... we lost by 6... not a huge deal.  MSU is a good team, we missed some open shots, and didn't get a lot of calls on our drives.  We live, learn, and move on.  Road win over Indiana more than makes up for this one.

This team showed me that they will fight with the best tonight.  That's a good sign.