Michigan St. (15-2) vs. Nebraska (13-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

We can complain about the refs all we want but this has come down to us just not hitting shots. 

and a lot of that is their defense has been rock solid. our shots have been harder than theirs and that's the difference in the game to me.  when they're running their offense into the paint with passing we've struggled to defend it. 

they're just better. that's a really good team. 

Edited by tcp

2 minutes ago, tcp said:

and a lot of that is their defense has been rock solid. our shots have been harder than theirs and that's the difference in the game to me.  when they're running their offense into the paint with passing we've struggled to defend it. 

they're just better. that's a really good team. 

Oh they’re damn good. I’ll be encouraged even if we lose this because it proves to me if we hit shots - we can beat anyone. Here’s to hitting some over the next 5.

Just now, The Polish Rifle said:

Oh they’re damn good. I’ll be encouraged even if we lose this because it proves to me if we hit shots - we can beat anyone. Here’s to hitting some over the next 5.

they were slow to rotate earlier in the season on the 3pt line. they're way better at running off the line now, and that's the biggest reason we're struggling. there's always someone in the shot. 

I can live with this loss more than 3 of the other ones.