next four picks

Silverbacked1

Will be out of the country till Feb. 4 so I need to give my picks for next 4 games.

US - 94

RU - 68

US - 77

t OSU - 70

Us - 70

WU - 57

US - 81

ILL - 62

if we need to do a pick something for extra.. Make it the mean of the others picks.

I will try to get to a computer but will be like 13 hours difference and might get mixed up or not being able to get to the Internet.

Thanks

Will be out of the country till Feb. 4 so I need to give my picks for next 4 games.

US - 94
RU - 68

US - 77
t OSU - 70

Us - 70
WU - 57

US - 81
ILL - 62

if we need to do a pick something for extra.. Make it the mean of the others picks.

I will try to get to a computer but will be like 13 hours difference and might get mixed up or not being able to get to the Internet.

Thanks
Have fun and a safe trip. Are you selling your tickets or are your kids using them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nuhusker7 said:

Are you going to be in Asia? I ask because China was the most fun/interesting/bizarre place I’ve had the opportunity to visit. Whatever you are doing, have a blast!

Vietnam and Cambodia.  Our travel group wanted to check off Asia and China is a bit questionable right now and Japan is worth one trip only.  I still want to go to some of the other places so might be going back someday.

17 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:
2 hours ago, nuhusker7 said:

Are you going to be in Asia? I ask because China was the most fun/interesting/bizarre place I’ve had the opportunity to visit. Whatever you are doing, have a blast!

Vietnam and Cambodia.  Our travel group wanted to check off Asia and China is a bit questionable right now and Japan is worth one trip only.  I still want to go to some of the other places so might be going back someday.

I don't know if I'd define China as "most fun," but "interesting" certainly has fit the bill for me.

Have a great time at Angkor Wat. That's quite a sight to see!

8 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Cambodia is a great, under-rated place to visit.  There is much more to do than just see Angkor Wat and eat Happy Pizza.  The people there are so friendly (looking past the ones that are just friendly for the tourist money).  Get off the beaten track a bit if you can!

• 2 weeks later...