uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 11; ed 17 - @ Indiana

uneblinstu

Just now, northwillriseagain said:

I’m wondering how much of this is just the guys getting over illness. 

We we need to get the guys a little more rest with subs.

Hope Amir is ready Thursday, an 8/9 man rotation would do wonders. More Heimen please.

Yes. This has had me really worried the past few weeks; can we please run the rotation as deep as possible? It angers me when we don't even try to fake more than 6. C'mon. We're too easy to gameplan and it's not good for the long run obv playing guys nearly 40 minutes

2 minutes ago, northwillriseagain said:

I’m wondering how much of this is just the guys getting over illness. 

We we need to get the guys a little more rest with subs.

Hope Amir is ready Thursday, an 8/9 man rotation would do wonders. More Heimen please.

i don't see amir and brady having much of an impact against michigan state.

We had a couple games (Maryland and Iowa) against relatively poor outside shooting teams who shot lights out.   Tonight we played a good shooting team and they go 2-14 from outside the arc.   Those things do tend to even out.  Glad we kept our heads up and got a big win tonight.    Now we have to come out and play hard and get another one at home on Thursday.  One game at a time.

4 minutes ago, HuskerCager said:

I wonder which hurts worse.  A bloody nose or a root canal?  Tanner will tell us tomorrow.

There is a rumor that the root canal is necessary due to Tanner's love of Coke.  It is my understanding that he is now switching to Pepsi products so his future dental needs will be greatly reduced. 

1 minute ago, Huskerpapa said:

Think about this little tidbit.  We haven't come close to having each of our players playing well during the same game.  Last game it was Isaiah.  Tonight it was Glynn.  We still have a lot of room to grow this season.  That my friends is exciting!

This is why we are 13-4.  One (or even two) guys can have an off night and we still will be better than the other team most nights.

Awesome effort by Tanner!  Just can't say enough good things about the kid's intestinal fortitude tonight.  Someone should grab a screen shot of him on the bench with cotton in his nose holding some gauze to his tooth.  Wow. ?

Some clutch shots by Watson tonight. ?

Still don't like how Palmer gets loose with the ball, but props for the dunk to end the first half. ?

Lets lock down the Vault on Thursday, get loud and proud! ?

Edited by Huskerone

4 minutes ago, throwback said:

Beat the #25 team on the road - by 15 points - while attempting 13 fewer free throws. 

A loss, and we're talking a lot more about the bad refs and FT differential. Not as atrocious a night of refereeing, I've seen worse. But its ignored because we dominated despite.