Scouting Indiana

brfrad

classic shot percentage matchup. neither team is big on rebounding for second chances, so this is coming down to who brings their shots. and probably how fouls are called. james is the wildcard for us. if he plays better, our chances are pretty good. if he's hucking 3s like no tomorrow and missing most of them, we're probably toast. 

Goal for D should probably be to let Langford and Morgan get theirs and stop everyone else.  After Morgan and Lankford, no one else is averaging 10 points per game.  However, 3 players are averaging over 8 PPG.

Langford get's to the line quite a bit, but Morgan does not.  It'll help if we limit Langford's trips to the line.  We both have attempted about the same number of FT's so my guess is that whoever get's to the line more tonight (Palmer or Langford) is going to win the game.

Just now, hskr4life said:

Goal for D should probably be to let Langford and Morgan get theirs and stop everyone else.  After Morgan and Lankford, no one else is averaging 10 points per game.  However, 3 players are averaging over 8 PPG.

Langford get's to the line quite a bit, but Morgan does not.  It'll help if we limit Langford's trips to the line.  We both have attempted about the same number of FT's so my guess is that whoever get's to the line more tonight (Palmer or Langford) is going to win the game.

Free throws are free. Let's make 'em tonight, Huskers ! GBR !!!

They have no clue how to take Coach Mile.  Their hero is Bobby Knight.  Everyone of the their coaches are uptight and have zero sense of humor.  Tim comes in and he is lighthearted and actually will crack a joke.  He is the exact opposite of what they perceive a coach should be.  Right?  So they likely love Fran or the Illinois dude.  

19 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Hummm, I do not know why, and I promise you I am not drinking or taking any other mind altering drug; but for whatever reason, I think we beat Indiana by double figures tonight!

Now, I am not so bold that I will go and change my game prediction, but sometimes you just get these premonitions, know what I am saying.  

in awe what GIF

Umm, I have to remember what I ate, because I am pretty happy with this premonition.