Penn St. (7-8) vs. Nebraska (11-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

Yeah I agree. And I have to remind people sometimes that we didn't look good at the beginning of that SW Minn St game either. We've lost some luster.

Personally, I think we need a big home game to get us going.  Early on we had Seton Hall and Illinois.  The Michigan State game will show us a lot I think.

Sitting here and everybody in my section in the 200s is nervous. We are soooooo mechanical on offense. Hardly any movement away from the ball. Nobody has to guard our cutters because they either don't cut either purpose or we don't even look to get it to them. We have been beaten defensively on the baseline 3 times. Hate to say it but we don't look prepared. We don't get into any sets until there's 16 seconds left on the shot clock. Gotta pick it up. 

1 minute ago, Coaches kid said:

Sitting here and everybody in my section in the 200s is nervous. We are soooooo mechanical on offense. Hardly any movement away from the ball. Nobody has to guard our cutters because they either don't cut either purpose or we don't even look to get it to them. We have been beaten defensively on the baseline 3 times. Hate to say it but we don't look prepared. We don't get into any sets until there's 16 seconds left on the shot clock. Gotta pick it up. 

Isn't that the Miles offense?

1 minute ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:
2 minutes ago, colhusker said:

We have no sense of urgency.

Exactly...the atmosphere is dead, no energy from the team or fans.  Someone needs to make a hustle play and create a spark.

If this season doesn't take a turn for the better, this is starting to remind me of the 2010-2011 season.