Sign in to follow this  
Huskerpapa

Trivia Question fun

I might also add one other opinion, which may not be well accepted.  There should be an additional son that is in the HOF,  Barry Bonds!  I may not like Barry, as he never played for the Cubbies, but the dude could hit the ball...and hit it perhaps better than any person I watched in person.  He was great before steroid's and obviously the use of 'roids accentuated his HR totals and likely extended his career...but he was a HOF prior to his lapse in judgement.  (His dad was Bobby Bonds, and he too, was an extremely talented player).

4 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I might also add one other opinion, which may not be well accepted.  There should be an additional son that is in the HOF,  Barry Bonds!  I may not like Barry, as he never played for the Cubbies, but the dude could hit the ball...and hit it perhaps better than any person I watched in person.  He was great before steroid's and obviously the use of 'roids accentuated his HR totals and likely extended his career...but he was a HOF prior to his lapse in judgement.  (His dad was Bobby Bonds, and he too, was an extremely talented player).

I thought about mentioning the Bonds, but since Barry is not in the Hall, I omitted them.   I was a big fan of Bobby Bonds growing up; loved the Giants when they had Mays, McCovey, Marichal, Cepeda, and Gaylord Perry.