Red Zone shirt idea

Norm Peterson

Think back to the press conference introducing Tim Miles as our new coach and what he said about students standing the whole game.

On the front ... have a big N in the middle with smaller letters reading Sta on one side of the N and dup! on the other.

StaNd up!

On the back (it needs to be on the back) it would say:

I Ain't Sittin'

Coach Miles told me I didn't have to.

OK, you design guys get to work.

Think back to the press conference introducing Tim Miles as our new coach and what he said about students standing the whole game.

On the front ... have a big N in the middle with smaller letters reading Sta on one side of the N and dup! on the other.

StaNd up!

I Ain't Sittin'

Norm, You need to move into Selleck and head up the Redzone!

StaNd up!

I Ain't Sittin'

Sounds like a good idea. But the problem is that many students don't even care enough to attend the games.

StaNd up!

I Ain't Sittin'

If I could suggest one minor adjustment. The first line could be:

"I Ain't Sittin', You"

Just a thought.....

Actually, the word Husker/Cornhusker, in and of itself, is really hard to restrict the use of. What gets you in trouble is use of the script/logo style that UNL uses, or anything that might be connected in that fashion. Still, you could always just use HHC or something similar to that. Be tough for the U to really get up in arms about that.

Some you original guys to Dave's site will remember that he had a bunch of shirt designs ready to roll coinciding with the original site or was it Doc's first year ( can't remember ). Dave got a message from the Athletic Dept. to cease those activities. Anyone else remember that or more specifics ?