If Miles is Fired This Year

cjbowbros

3 hours ago, HB said:

Hoiberg  is not walking through the door.  He isn't. So let that go.  

And "In Moos I trust."   You obviously don't live around here.  Moos is in as much of a precarious position as Miles.  

Why would Moos be in a precarious position- not being facetious, just honestly dont know what you are referring to?

4 hours ago, HB said:

Hoiberg  is not walking through the door.  He isn't. So let that go.  

And "In Moos I trust."   You obviously don't live around here.  Moos is in as much of a precarious position as Miles.  

You aren’t wrong. 

I wasnt on then “Eichorst was sent here by Alvarez to sabotage Nebraska” train but it’s amazing how inept the university is at hiring AD’s. 

With that said, regardless...Miles has no business making another 2+ million next year if this season continues as is.  It will be a shame to keep him around just for another mediocre season because the AD situation is in flux. Rip the bandaid off. 

On 1/9/2019 at 6:50 PM, DOATHLON said:

HC choices if Miles is not hear for any reason. Prefaced by me thinking Hoiberg stays in the NBA

1st phone call: Dana Altman

2nd phone call: Eric Musselman (I think he gets UCLA gig)

3rd phone call (most likely hire of all) CRAIG SMITH. 

I will add Gregg Marshall to the list as the 3rd phone call

4 minutes ago, SkerBall said:

Can anyone share exactly what the word is on Moos for those not in the immediate area?

Yes...but like HB said, it is personal in nature and for me, it is a little hard to know for sure what is fact or fiction.  But it sure seems that the stuff being thrown around could be very problematic.  I am somewhat surprised that the media hasn't completed more ample investigation into these stories.